Thin n’ Sexy Body Wrap
If you are ever watching TV in the middle of the night, you will often come across a bunch of infomercials. They definitely catch my attention, and sometimes they even make me think I need to buy whatever they are selling! One of the infomercials on TV is called Thin n’ Sexy Body Wrap. Thin n’ Sexy Body Wrap is a 60 minute at home spa quality wrap that promises to tighten and tone your skin and will help you temporary lose inches of the areas you apply the cream. All you do is apply the toning cream and within 60 minutes you should have tight skin without cellulite and you may even lose some inches. Thin n’ Sexy Body Wrap definitely makes it very clear that these results will only be temporary, but this product definitely catches my attention. Let’s take a closer look at it.
The key ingredients of Thin n’ Sexy Body Wrap include:
- Stearic Acid- used as lubricant derived from animal and vegetable fats.
- Olemide DEA- found in cosmetics and foaming agents
- Soybean Oil- contains proteins and some vitamin C, A, E, and K.
- Cod Liver Oil- contains vitamins A and D and may help with muscle function and support elasticity of blood vessels
- Cinnamon Oil- may help tone the body and also may help with colds, flu, digestive and menstrual problems
- Methylparaben/ Propylparaben- found in cosmetics as a preservative
- Chloroxylenol- an antibiotic which fights bacteria in your body
These ingredients are really not that impressive and yes they may help you lose temporary inches off the areas you target these results will not be permanent. That begs the question, if the results are not permanent is the product worth buying?
Does Thin n’ Sexy Body Wrap Work Well Enough to Buy?
Thin n’ Sexy Body Wrap is available to purchase for $29.95 plus shipping and handling. There is a 30-day money back guarantee, but the specifics of this guarantee are not specified.
Wouldn’t it be nice if it only took a cream to get weight loss results, loss inches off those trouble spots and get rid of the unwanted cellulite some us struggle with? Thin n’ Sexy does that BUT the results are only temporary and that makes me wonder is it worth buying a product that doesn’t provide permanent results? If you are committed to losing weight permanently, this product is not for you.